But I will make no promises to be an avid blogger. I never do what I set out to do so maybe if I make no plan to blog I actually will.
Well since the last time I blogged I had my baby, Ryder will be 8 MONTHS IN 7 DAYS! How this is happening I dont know but he is growing to fast and its crazyness over here. Like just an hour ago as I sat at this very computer he pulled himself up at the couch because he saw his daddy eating an apple and wanted some so he popped right up there and was like HEY give some apple daddy, I have to eat to you know! And there he stood against the couch eating some apple!
I will post pictures once I get all the current ones downloaded.
More to hopefully come! lmao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment