Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fun Mail

Ive ordered some things lately and its super fun to get packages in the mail, even though you know what it is!

I finally got me a Scentsy burner. I got a plug in one because I wanted to make sure I liked it and I figured that if the smallest one worked then I would probably love the mid or full size. I got the Pop! burner.

I got rio beach, skinny dippin, and sticky cinnamon bun. I love the rio beach, I like the skinny dippin(very melon) and I do not like sticky cinnamon bun at all! It smells like straight up cinnamon clove on crack. Not my thing, I mainly got that one for Derrick because he likes food scents but that was a FAIL! I got french kiss for free for ordering and I like it, It smells like fig which makes since because its supposed to. lol. I also had white tea and cactus from Christmas and I love it, very clean. So that's fun that it works so good because it does smell up the house very well. So I will be ordering more.

I got Ryder's stroller yesterday and it is all I hoped it would be, cant wait to try it out.

I am subscribed to Birchbox. You pay $10 bucks a month for 5 samples. Not crappy samples, the good ones. I have gotten 3 so far and January's was the best so far, all kinds of goodies! Check it out it is pretty cool. Its always a fun surprise every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment