Saturday, February 4, 2012

Obsessions

OK so a long time ago like...1 year and 2 months ago we had some mishaps with our cable provider and our cable has been off since. We finally caved and paid this huge amount to have it back on because...well...we rented everything possible at blockbuster and we had watched every series and I'm not joking, I'm for real. In this process that was completely crazy I came across Modern Family. Seriously...honestly...and for real...BEST SHOW EVER! Ive watched each episode from seasons 1 and 2 at least 10 times EACH! I find something new every single time I watch that I missed the first time and I LAUGH the entire time! After much review I love all the characters but Phil is honestly my favorite! If you haven't watched you should and if you have I hope you share this love with me because honestly I don't know what television was before this show!



On to my next obsession, and this one is for the other mommas out there and for the future mommas. When we were first registering for all of our baby stuff at target we were looking at strollers and the first one we saw was Chicco brand and we took it down and tested it out and it was so easy to use, so smooth, lightweight. Well we ended up ordering the Chicco stroller-car seat combo and we ordered the older model and they sent us the newest so were like SWEET! Well it is literally the best thing we ever bought,  we paid $300 for it and that was the older version and it really was the best money we spent.

Chicco Keyfit 30

I just ordered the Chicco C6 lightweight for when we travel and need it to take up less space and for quicker situations. I will let you know how I like it but I already know I will because I tested it out at the store.


Lets continue to my next obsession...Mary Kay Ultimate mascara. I have tried so many mascaras and It takes alot for me to be a continued avid user of a product because I love trying new things. This is my go to mascara for running to the store and not wanting to look like a gremlin and it is also my go to for my more glam look because it builds beautifully without the clumps.



NEXT! I have always been scared of Almond milk or any milk replacement. Its scary to just switch after 24 years of drinking some real milk mmm kay. Well after taking the leap, ITS AMAZING! Seriously it tastes so good and makes cereal even better! Just try it! I wish I would have a long time ago because now I don't care for regular milk. OH and did I mention its only 60 calories per cup, YEAH!

I have tried both these brands and they are both equally great.

And last for now, Mio water flavor drops. I love the orange tangerine and strawberry watermelon. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment