Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the blank friday!

Got this from Jess!

1. I am looking forward to
Derrick graduating from flight school May 19th and OF COURSE
 I'm excited about it being super close to Ryder being born!
2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is
Harry Potter movies, never read the books but I have seen the movies
and they aren't THAT bad!
3. My favorite car is
My current car. Ford Fusion.
 Didn't know it was my favorite until it was bought for me, but
I love it none the less!
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be
October weather in NC. Fall. Not bitter fall, the comfortable breeze fall with all the colors.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is
Watch a good comedy, anything with Vince Vaughn.
6. This weekend
I'm going to clean my house! I have put it off all week.
7. If I were a color, I'd be
Turquoise; I don't know why...
I just know when I wear this color it makes me feel pretty.

1 comment: