The ultrasound tech. jiggled and poked me till Im so sore today. She was trying to make him move around but he was pretty content. He eventually moved a little to where we could get some photos of his face but it was so funny watching him. When she would jiggle and poke hed start moving his arms like stop that! It was so cool because when id feel him move I could see it on screen. Technology is so awesome!
Here is a preview Ryder! I cant wait to hold him!
His little feet crossed
Him blocking his face with his leg and arm.
He rubbed his eyes when he was waking up..so cute.
He looks like he is smiling!
Yep that is his foot in his eye, lol !
and again...
I love his cute cheeks!
Im so excited for June!
He is 3 pounds 4 oz right now and is supposed to double or triple his weight this last trimester! Thats insane!
Sooo exciting! I cannot wait to see him!
ReplyDeletethese new ultrasounds are amazing.. He's a cutie! :)
ReplyDelete