I had a doctors appointment today. There was supposed to be two one this morning for an ultrasound and then my glucose testing in the afternoon. However Derrick couldnt make the morning appointment due to class so I resceduled for next thursday instead because since its the 4D ultrasound I dont want to do it without him. As for the glucose testing I must say that sugar drink was not yummy but it wasnt unbearable. Glad thats done with, unless I test positive then thats another story. Ryders heartbeat was 136 and my stomach measured right where it was supposed to for 28 weeks. There has been alot of debate over my due date, well I have debated it. Why? Bc I am currently 28 weeks as of monday. When you count to 40 weeks that lands on June 20th, but my due date is the 30th. So I asked the nurse why and she just said that my due date is going by my first ultrasound and that my doctor has a 12 year degree under his belt and for me not to worry. If itd have been any other nurse that said that Id probably have been annoyed but shes my favorite so it was funny.
Later in the afternoon me and Derrick went on a date to our favorite restaurant Frogz and it was amazing as always. It was a beautiful afternoon so we sat outside. After dinner we went to walmart in search of air purifiers. We were sucessful at Lowes Hardware and we will see how well it works. At walmart we bought a pack and play that doubles as a bassinet and let me say that it was very annoying to put together, Derrick really didnt like it at first lol. I wish you all could have been flies on the wall. We ended up getting it together to only realize that it was bigger than we'd planned but the solution to that is a story for another time, mainly because I havnt thought of one yet!
Onto another completely off topic issue. I got a flyer in the mail for Goodys opening in my town. If everyone remembers they all closed down a while back but apparently they are making a come back. I was excited to find this out because I used to love Goodys. Today was the grand opening and it took the place of Peebles and when I say that it took the place I mean it. All they did was change the sign. Everything inside was the same as Peebles used to be. I dont like Peebles...at all.
Well thats all the rambling I have for you today! Hope everyones day was wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad he took you to Frogz. Hope you ate some for me!
ReplyDeleteI wanna see this trouble causing bassinet... lol