Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Overall my Thanksgiving was super laid back. Me and Derrick stayed home and I cooked for us. It was all so yummy and we ate all the leftovers! We stayed home because we usually save up our time for Christmas to go home to NC. Im really exctied for that this year. Theres just something about Christmas that makes me so giddy and I get excited for everything! I am hoping for snow! : ) That will be so exciting. Last year there was so much snow it was insane! I am really excited to see everyone! I was just there in September but im still as anxious! Here I am rambling about Christmas and its not even december yet!

But just for fun....Here are some of the things I am looking forward to this December!


This year I am going to get to see the lights at Tanglewood in NC and I am so excited! I havnt gotten to go in a long time!


Driving and looking at peoples decorations and lights they've put up!



SNOW! I really hope it does!



Making lots of Christmas Candy!

MOST OF ALL IM JUST REALLY EXCITED ABOUT SEEING FAMILY!

What are some of your favorite things to do in december!?

1 comment:

  1. I missed spending Thanksgiving & Black Friday with you! :(

    & you better bring me home some Christmas candy! I'm serious!

    ReplyDelete