I must say I am groggy all the time, and when I go out to run errands I feel like its a marathon. This is probably bc I was a huge caffeine addict before I found out im pregnant and stopping all of it and having no means of a boost is a big change. Hopefully I will get used to it.
I am anxious for my appt.on the 29th. I think that will confirm it for me in my mind, because I have seen all the tests but nothing is changing and its weird. I cant wait to hear its little heart beat!
I am positive its going to be a boy. I have my reasonings which I wont go into but Id put money on it. I have a girls name picked but not a boys so I need to get started on that! I just want it to be unique and not at all common. We shall see.
On another note....I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! I can barely stand it. I put up a little tree over the weekend and I get so excited when I plug it in! The lights just put me in the spirit! Weird I know.
I am way farther ahead in my shopping than I have ever been before however my goal was to be done before thanksgiving...and well that is not going to happen. But Im over half way done so Im pretty proud.
I think this week I am going to make some homemade hot chocolate! THATS EXCITING! YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have not even started my shopping! Makes me sad!
ReplyDeleteThat was completely random.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! (:
Think positive. At least you're groggy and can stay at home and don't really have to go do anything at a set time or anything. haha
I can't wait to hear the boy name...
I think I'm already over Christmas. srsly
& I better get some of that hot chocolate!
I havnt made any homemade yet! I just used instant so far haha...but I will soon.
ReplyDeleteAs for being random...I havnt got anything super exciting to post yet and I figured I needed to post something! Im random anyway lol.