This is going to be my next shopping purchase. I remember in the shift between this and the more current cameras it was sooooo lame to have a polaroid. But what happened to one snap...one picture...no taking 50 of the same thing to pick one you like because you can. Have you noticed that some of the best pictures you have are the ones you took and didnt look to see what it looked like to find out if you need to take another, you just took pictures and viewed them later and they were wonderful. I wont lie I forgot about the precious polaroid...but its BACK and Im in. Priceless moments captured and proof of the moment instantly, I LIKE IT! But dont get me wrong people, this is will not compare to my canon ofcourse but for a date night with my hubby or girls night...this is just a fun camera.
Plus look how cute they have made the new polaroid 300! Im gunna get blue(they also come in black). They are available at target i've gathered and are $89.99. It takes pictures the size of business cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok, so, this is what I was talking about when I said miniature. haha I didn't realize it was the old just smaller. I think it's a good idea. How much is the film though? Expensive?
ReplyDeleteWoot!! I'm down with this!! I LOVED them! :)
ReplyDeleteI went to look at them this morning and they are completely out of stock online. CRAZY...this could be one of those things I get up early on black friday to get!
ReplyDeleteuh oh, Jess be ready!